Child Swallowed A Lighter …Doctors Were Shocked By What They Saw During Surgery

A child swallowed a lighter at home and was taken for a surgery to get it out but Doctors were surprised by what they saw when they open up the child. They saw 2 lighters, plastic, paper and many other things they child had swallowed at home without the parents knowing.

The clip has gone viral on social media, with many urging parents to be more careful with their kids.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Read More