Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone

A Twitter user with the name House of soares lamented over the explosion of his Samsung phone. He said placed the phone on a table and it exploded. He added that he had to dip the phone into a bucket of water to stop the fire. He warned users to be careful when keeping their gadgets around children.
 

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Read More